|This article contains in-game derived data collected during gameplay and research is ongoing. This data is intended for reference purposes only and not official data.|
This article contains in-game derived data and research is on-going. This data is intended for reference purposes only and not official data.
- The augmentation drop will not be shown on the deconstruct screen and you will have to compare your inventory before/after to determine if an augmentation was dropped.
- The random augmentation will already be researched and/or known to the player.
- The weapon to be deconstructed has to be crafted, found, purchased, or a Strike Team Item Loot Box reward.
- Crafted weapons always return augmentations used in their development with a chance of an additional augmentation drop.
- No Remnant augmentations are dropped.
- Weapons in the Milky Way tech group drop Milky Way augmentations; weapons in the Heleus tech group may drop either Milky Way or Heleus augmentations.
- The rarity of the deconstructed weapon is not tied to the rarity of the dropped augmentation.
- The random augmentation is not locked to a specific weapon. It is possible to load a saved game before deconstruction and get a different augmentation from the same weapon.
Some weapons do not appear in the table below for the following reasons:
- Remnant weapons
- Milky Way weapons
- The Pathfinder Deep Impact, Pathfinder Pioneer, Pathfinder Observer, and Pathfinder Ranger are not available for purchase and are not found in the wild.
- The L-89 Halberd is only available through purchase in the Kadara Market on Kadara and has not been observed to drop augmentations.
- The X5 Ghost is not available for purchase and is not found in the wild.
- The Charger is not available for purchase and may only be found during Planetside.
- Heleus weapons
1 Rare and Ultra Rare kett weapons can be hard to come by, making testing difficult.