Bonus stats are accessible from the Prestige menu.
Multiplayer awards permanent bonuses for multiplayer gameplay.
- Each character kit is associated with a group of bonus stats.
- Earning a bonus stat level for a particular bonus stat will apply the related bonus to all thirty-six multiplayer character kits.
- Any XP gained with a character kit, regardless of the character kit level or rank, counts towards XP for the related Bonus Stat.
- XP that is earned towards a bonus stat is based on what the what the entire team earns. If Player A only earned 10,000 XP for the match but the entire team together earned 100,000 XP, Player A will be awarded 100,000 XP towards the appropriate bonus stat.
- Each bonus stat starts from level 0 and can be upgraded to a max level of 10.
List of Bonus Stats
- Max Health - Increases the maximum health for all characters.
- Health Regeneration Cap - Increases the health regeneration cap for all characters.
- Max Shields - Increases the maximum shields for all characters.
- Health & Shield Regeneration Delay Reduction - Improves the health and shield regeneration delay for all characters.
- All Power Recharge Speeds - Improves power recharge speed for all characters.
Bonus Stat Groups
|Bonus Stat||All Power
|Health & Shield
| Angara Avenger
Human Female Engineer
Human Male Engineer
| Asari Sentinel
Human Female Sentinel
Human Male Sentinel
| Asari Adept
Human Female Adept
Human Female Infiltrator
Human Male Adept
Human Male Infiltrator
| Human Commando
Human Female Vanguard
Human Male Vanguard
Turian Havoc Trooper
| Asari Duelist|
Human Female Soldier
Human Male Soldier
Bonus Stats Table
|Bonus Stat Level||Total Experience Required||Experience To Next Level||Bonus|
There are errors with the icons displayed on the bonus stats page. The wording and icons on each character kit page are correct, XP earned towards the bonus stat is applied to the correct category, just the icons on the bonus stats page are wrong.
- The Max Health icon and Health Regeneration Cap icon are switched.
- The Max Shields icon is correct.
- The Health & Shield Regeneration Delay Reduction icon and All Power Recharge Speeds icon are switched.
Achievements and trophies
The following achievements and trophies can be earned related to bonus stats:
Bonus stats are the focus of the following challenges: