- Ship ident: Nexus 33-12
- Ship name: "Eudoxus"
- Crew complement: 7
- Status: Reported missing, presumed lost
- +50 Remnant RD on scan
- Ship ident: Voneraan-235
- Ship name: Anj Alesh
- Crew complement: 6
- Status: N/A
- +50 Heleus RD on scan
- Kett small craft debris
- Mass-distortion shear
- Cause: Fuel cell impact and explosion
Scatter field suggests a high-velocity impact with a Kodiak-spec element zero fuel cell. If the impact was intentional, jettisoning the fuel cell with the proper timing would have been extremely difficult.
NOTE: Kodiak shuttles cannot maintain systems after fuel cell loss.
- Random salvage on scan
- Initiative personnel transport and equipment shuttle
- Kodiak shell, outpost refit
- Status: 04% power reserve
- ALERT: Life signs in stasis are present
Shuttle is intact. Signs of kett weapons fire are present, though it appears the pilot maneuvered effectively to avoid major damage.
Multiple emergency stasis signatures are present. Notifying the Nexus for emergency recovery.
Scanning the shuttle completes Doesn't Add Up.
- Spatial anomaly related to the Scourge
- Dark energy discernable from gravitational and radiation effects
- Composition: Ice, mineral debris, element zero, unknown materials
A dense pocket of Scourge matter. A probe deposited within the center of the formation may be used to collect data.
After three data capsules are collected, the remaining four formations will only yield XP.