|Healing Kadara's Heart|
|Start||approach a monolith|
Kadara needs clean drinking water—streams and lakes are toxic and filled with sulfuric acid. Remnant technology could transform Kadara's water supply, but the monoliths around the planet must be activated to begin the process.
After you activated three monoliths activated, a vault emerged.
The vault on Kadara is likely the key to starting the process that will heal the planet's environment. Explore the vault and determine a way to activate it.
- Activate monoliths (0/3)
- Investigate the vault's entrance
- Activate the vault's emergency power
- Remove the vault's lockdown
- Escape the purification field and exit the vault
The Outlaw Monolith sub-mission appears upon approaching each inactive monolith. Each monolith requires a different number of glyphs: two at the western monolith, three at the northern monolith, and four at the southern monolith. Only the northern monolith requires solving a remnant decryption puzzle.
There is a Remnant decryption skill point puzzle in a side room of the vault. Solving it yields two skill points.
The fried Observers inside the cave entrance are tricky to scan, but they yield +10 Heleus RD.
To the east of the monolith cave, there is a landing platform with an elevated tower. Before activating the monolith, the platform area will be empty. After Ryder activates the monolith, the area will have a fight between two rival enemy factions.
- On the platform, there is an Adapted Initiative Core Tech to scan for +100 Milky Way RD.
- The top of the Observation Post can be scanned for +10 Milky Way RD.
- There are two All Terrain Haulers nearby the platform that can be scanned and one will award +10 Milky Way RD (the other will turn light yellow).
Inside the Remnant Vault: