Vetra Nyx: Means and Ends
|Vetra Nyx: Means and Ends|
|Type||Allies and relationships|
|Mission Location||Crater: Idriya, H-047c|
|Start||email from Vetra|
Description[edit | edit source]
Vetra's sister, Sid, is waiting for a call from you and Vetra.
Sid believes some colonists have been kidnapped and taken to an abandoned mine on H-047c.
Vetra appears to have offended an exile named Meriweather. The colonists were bait to lure Vetra into a trap. Unfortunately that meant you too.
Sid has been posing as Vetra and helping people in her name. She's now somewhere on the planet and has offered to help you get out of Meriweather's base by hacking into its security systems.
Sid has been found and captured by Meriweather. With Vetra tracing Sid's signal, you need to make your way through the rest of the facility to rescue her.
Meriweather's dead and Sid is safe—but Vetra and Sid probably have a lot to talk about.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Read Vetra's message
- Go to Vetra on the Tempest
- Go to H-047c in the Remav system
- Find the abandoned mine
- Explore the facility
- Find a way out of Meriweather's prison
- Activate the door
- Search upstairs for a way to connect the generator to the door
- Accompany colonists to the storage room
- Check security cam footage
- Deal with guards
- Speak to Galloway
- Head to the mess hall
- Use security cam to find an advantage
- Optional: Blow the generator or Open workshop
- Deal with the outlaws in the mess hall
- Get to the menagerie
- Use the menagerie's security cam
- Optional: Change turret protocol or Turn off turrets or Free the beasts
- Clear out the menagerie
- Kill the fiend
- Get to the workshop
- Use the workshop's security cam
- Optional: Blow engine or Gas them or Disable Hydra Armor
- Deal with the workshop guards
- Move forward through the rest of the facility
- Deal with security and guards
- Optional: Disable the turrets
- Get to Sid
- Kill Meriweather and her guards
- Talk to Sid
Notes[edit | edit source]
There is a bug with Optional: Blow engine or Gas them or Disable Hydra Armor. If you have previously scanned a Hydra at any time before this objective, you will not be able to successfully scan the Hydra using the security camera scanner. The Hydra will show up as the light yellow color of already scanned. This makes the choice Disable Hydra Armor unavailable but the other two choices can still be obtained. It is unclear how or when this bug was added but this bug still occurs as of the final patch Update 1.10.
Research Opportunities[edit | edit source]
While inside the Crater: Idriya dome, before entering the underground facility to continue the mission, circle around to the back of the structure. Jump up to a second-floor ledge and there is an Adapted Initiative Core Tech that can be scanned for +100 Milky Way RD.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Achievements and trophies[edit | edit source]
The following achievements and trophies can be earned for completing this mission: